the following paragraph to your students and use the questions below to help
generate ideas for the backside of this sheet.
think about the shapes on your face!
Letís think about the shapes on your face!
1. What shape are your eyes?
2. What is something that has a similar shape to your eyes or your eye balls? (Think of shapes that are round or oval.)
3. What is the shape of your nose?
4. What is something that has a similar shape to your nose?
(Think of shapes that are triangular. Or round like your nostrils.)
5. What is the shape of your lips and teeth? (Does the shape change if you are surprised, happy, sad, or scared?)
6. What is something that has a similar shape to your lips and teeth?
(Think of shapes that are rectangular, semicircular, and square.)
Found Object Portraits
Look at the face.
What shapes do you see? What
do you think the shapes are made from?
Draw a face in the box below using found objects for
the eyes, nose mouth, ears, and hair.
For more information contact Shayne Hull, Director of Education at (502) 589-0155 ext. 209 or email@example.com